kdf.sh is a short domain that is on the home row of the standard qwerty layout.
kdf.sh is a mix of utilities, experiments, and things that don't have a dedicated domain yet.
kdf.sh is self-referential.
- gritonputty, a typing tutor aimed at the twiddler.
- Various mini-http utilities:
- Various mini-DNS utilities:
- prefix.data.127.0.0.1.ip.kdf.sh resolves to 127.0.0.1. (Inspired by xip.io)
- www.google.com.cname.kdf.sh resolves to a CNAME for google.com (though Google's servers don't respond to that hostname).
- me.ip.kdf.sh resolves to a host requesting the DNS entry. Due to caching, this is not actually very useful.
- Various other secret, obscure, or not-yet documented things.